Credit Card Processing Services
We are focused on providing the highest quality Merchant payment processing services using the latest advances in payment technology. All members benefit from our 20+ years of processing experience and a dedicated staff to assist you with all of your processing needs. Check services, ATM/Debit cards, gift cards and full service credit card transaction processing are just some of the resources available to qualified businesses. Not currently processing with Vecter Technologies, let us provide your business with a detailed cost analysis. Know of a business not in the association? Refer them to Vecter Technologies and we will treat them with the same courtesy. At Vecter Technologies, Our Name is Our Reputation. Contact Larry Fiorella at 888-795-1280 for more information.
The FRACCA program
highlights are as follows:
- Credit Card
processing – An established rate will be given to all members
of FRACCA. This rate will be below industry standards.
- Equipment –
Processing equipment will be available at wholesale rates. For all
service type merchants, we are recommending our latest win-win situation:
the ability to swipe all cards using a Nextel phone and an attached
adapter. This will result in the merchant always receiving a swiped
rate. Immediate credit card authorization at the site. It will no
longer be necessary to call the office for authorization or bring
a signed receipt to the office to be entered into the terminal.
- Group Health
Insurance – If the member chooses to utilize the Credit Card
Program, they will be eligible for low cost Group Health Insurance.
- $100 Dues Rebate
- For any member that signs-up for the services, Vecter Technologies will pay $100 towards you next annual membership dues. For any new
member to FRACCA they will pay $100 towards their first year’s
- Chapter Support
- Vecter Technologies is also providing revenue sharing with
our Chapter. A percentage of their profit based on member usage
comes back to the Chapter.
Contact Larry Fiorella at 888-795-1280 for more information.
Credit & Collections Program
AmerAssist A/R Solutions, Inc.
AmerAssist is pleased to be the recommended partner with FRACCA to offer members the nation's best full service credit and collection programs and with special discounts for FRACCA members. Member no longer have to pay collection fees of 33% to 50%...AmerAssist provides full service collections for fees of just 10% or less per account. Working as an extension of your business, AmerAssist's programs collect delinquent accounts and improve cash flow without alienating your customers.
- Full-service collections featuring calls by professional collectors during the daytime, evenings, and weekends as necessary to collect your money
- Fees of 10% or less per account regardless of account age or location
- Exclusive FRACCA member only discounts on all services
- Includes a final demand from a collection attorney on non-responsive debtors
- Guaranteed performance results
- Every available remedy, including filing non-responsive debtors with credit bureaus nationally, and litigation, when warranted, at AmerAssist’s expense.
Visit AmerAssist for more information. For an even faster response, call AmerAssist directly at 1.877.674.3342.
Discounted Training Materials
FRACCA's RSES Membership
FRACCA maintains a membership with RSES...for your benefit! Get member pricing on your training and educational materials. For an order form, contact the FRACCA office or your local FRACCA chapter.
Human Resource Partner
The Certigy Group of Companies
Certigy believes in the tremendous potential of business. Since 1997, businesses have looked to us for customized solutions in human resources management, from payroll processing, benefit administration and insurance to employee leasing and temporary labor. Certigy can show you how great HR management can grow your business. Our client-centered approach is stated best by our mission statement:
Certigy strives to be recognized as the human resources company with the personal touch. We will maintain a flexible relationship with customers and make their success the main priority. We accomplish this by listening and anticipating our customers’ changing needs then delivering superior value and service.
The FRACCA program highlights are as follows:
Employee Leasing: The ability to have Certigy manage your employee related labor cost risks by entering into the co-employer relationship.
Designed for companies of all sizes and built to look and feel like an in-house payroll system but with all the luxuries of an outsourced payroll model.
Human Resource Administration: Custom Employee Handbook: HR help-Desk/HR Management: HR Personnel Forms: Benefits Plan Design: Benefits Enrollment: Benefits Administration: Health Insurance: Group Term Life and Disability: Retirement Service: Employment Law Compliance
Unemployment Compensation Management: Review and handle claims filed: Contest questionable claims: Attend hearings and coordinate communication with you: File administrative appeals if necessary (excluding court review): Track and file all related termination paperwork.
Contact Nick Davis, Business Development at 888-655-8686 to discuss your FRACCA member discount.
Identity Theft Protection and PrePaid Legal Services
FRACCA has endorsed an identity theft protection program called the Affirmative Defense Response System (ADRS) in response to new federal laws concerning the use and disposal of sensitive customer information and the epidemic problem of identity theft. This program can be implemented at no cost to the company.
Although adopting a comprehensive series of policies and procedures will not prevent every known type of identity theft nor every lawsuit, revising and strengthening company policies will go a long way to minimize the potential for identity theft and limiting employers’ liability if an ID thief strikes.
In addition to the ADRS, FRACCA member companies receive discounted rates for their employees to participate in the Legal Shield program.
For more information, please contact the FRACCA representative, Danny Walker at 727-363-3625, or by e-mail at email@example.com
Private Inspection Provider
NOVA Engineering & Environmental
When local building departments are inundated or understaffed and unable to provide inspections in a timely fashion, NOVA offers FRACCA members an alternative through our fully-licensed and experienced staff of inspectors. Our proven professionals have provided residential and commercial inspection services throughout the state of Florida since 2002 on a fast-track basis to meet our clients’ needs.
Florida Statues allow the fee owner or contractor of a project the option of using a Private Provider to provide the mandatory building code compliance inspections for the structural, mechanical, electrical, and plumbing components of a building.
Enacted on October 1, 2002, the Private Provider Law has gained popularity throughout the state from both the private and public sectors. Qualified private sector inspection and plan review firms like NOVA Engineering are able to take on the responsibility of processing compliance paperwork in a timely manner while freeing up municipal resources that can be better utilized elsewhere. This change is most welcomed in the industry as it promotes municipal economy, eliminates economic waste, aides overwhelmed building departments and helps owners and contractors meet important deadlines. Private Provider Plan Review and Inspection Services are particularly popular in jurisdictions where significant growth impacts the developers’ and contractors’ abilities to obtain building permits and inspection services in a timely manner.
With 6 offices located in the State of Florida, NOVA has 1 of the largest pools of Florida Statute §468-certified plan reviewers and inspectors.
BENEFITS TO FRACCA MEMBERS:
- Inspections can be provided at your customer’s convenience at a specified time, 7 days per week, 365 days per year.
- Our inspectors can remain on-site (if necessary) to allow time for minor deficiency
repairs at no additional cost.
- NOVA is in business to work with you, not against you!
- FRACCA Business Partner Fee of $75 per inspection for inspections scheduled at your convenience and performed on Monday through Friday between 8:00am and 8:00pm and Saturday between 8:00am and 1:00pm. For inspections at other times and holidays, a reasonable fee of $125 per inspection applies.
For more information, please contact Dan Coxe at 813-623-3100 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Federated Insurance Companies is the exclusively recommended insurance provider for FRACCA members for the following coverage products: Property & Liability, Workers Compensation, and Financial Protection Services. In addition to providing excellent service and risk management services, Federated provides the ability to avoid gaps in coverage by placing all of your business insurance in the hands of a professional insurance counselor. Federated is unique in that the Marketing Representative distribution system extends through the entire state of Florida for local answers, information and support. Recommended by nearly 400 trade associations nationwide, FRACCA recommends Federated Insurance programs and risk management services to members for following reasons:
- AM Best A+ Superior Rated for Property & Liability and Life Insurance.
- Distribution system. Over 500 Marketing Representatives are located nearby for local expertise, information and support.
- Federated also offers risk management and loss prevention services in addition to estate protection and business continuation strategies. This includes and is not limited to: A regional Risk Consultant, safety presentations, safety videos, risk management materials, and an estate planning attorney network assisting in estate planning and business succession.
- Visit https://www.federatedinsurance.com/ws/fi/InsuranceProducts/index.htm
for more information.
Workers Compensation Insurance
FRSA- Self Insurers Fund
The FRSA-SIF (Fund) is a group self-insurers fund operated for the benefit of its Membership. FRSA-SIF is not a typical insurance provider. The fund is owned by its active Membership and operates for the benefit of the Membership. The Fund’s goal: “provide the most efficient, expertly administered workers’ compensation coverage at the lowest ultimate cost to its Membership”.
Services provided to FRACCA Members will include:
- A dedicated staff and board of trustees
- A dividend history unmatched in the industry
- A preferred provider network to help control costs
- Continuing education in the areas of insurance and safety
- Customized company safety programs
- First rate claims handling
- Loss control programs tailored to your needs
- Monthly newsletters on important issues
- Reduced costs by maximizing discounts and credits
- Safety orientation videos and presentations
- Sub-contractor verification service
Contact Debbie Guidry at 1-800-767-3772 for more information.
information on these and other member benefits, call FRACCA at 727-576-3225.